Thursday, March 21, 2013

You know what's weird?

Not having any posts lined up in the to-be-posted queue.

At least, I don't have any on this site...

"Terms & Conditions" was an awesome experiment to see if I could hold myself to a writing schedule, and by gum, it worked. Having to stay ahead of my own game of providing a set amount of content on a daily basis was a great experience for me. And starting April 05, I'm going to keep doing it at my new site, Mileage May Vary. T&C is already cross-posted there (complete with a handy-dandy chapter list), and the first section of my next project, "Weavers", is loaded and in the queue. It will update on Tuesdays and Fridays, and should run through the end of the year. I'm super excited about it.

SUPER. EXCITED.

I'll still be posting here when I get the urge -- I've gotta have someplace to stick my complaints about the weather and videos of other people's cats. But the main show will be at the new place. Again, new content starts with a double update on April 5th! I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

No comments: