Monday, January 07, 2013

It has come to my attention

that my current copy-and-paste-straight-from-Word technique for the Fiction Friday posts is causing formatting trouble with the RSS feed. In my defense, I didn't even realize I had one until a kind reader brought it up. Anyhoo, I'll be playing with it this week and hopefully I'll get the problem sorted by Friday, but it will probably mean the layout will change a little in subsequent installments. With any luck, there will be no interruption to your regularly scheduled programming.

That is all.

Edit: I believe I fixed the problem. We'll find out out Friday.

No comments: