Monday, January 28, 2013

At least it's not the full Firefly this time.

So Young Justice and Green Lantern apparently get the axe, but Tom and Jerry get a whole new show and Johnny Freakin' Test is still going strong? Just to count off, that's 1) Generator Rex (shunted off to iTunes to die); 2) Sym-Bionic Titan (one season; cliffhanger ending); 3) Motorcity (at least it got a finale); 4) Tron: Uprising (still airing, but doomed); 5) Green Lantern: TAS (one season); 6) Young Justice (possible cliffhanger); and 7) Transformers: Prime (season three cut to 16 episodes). At least we still have Adventure Time and Phineas & Ferb. Hand to glob, it's enough to make me break things.

1 comment:

greg said...

Now, keep in mind, I'm going on 38 years old, but I'm here to tell you, if my daughters start watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...I don't get up and leave the room. There is some fairly devient stuff hidden in there.

Granted, it's not quite to the Phineas and Ferb Level(last night, Bahljeet said he had one something in a Roshambo competition)....but still okay.