Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'll give you a hint: At least one person gets shot by the end

I'm about 2/3-3/4 done with "Terms & Conditions" (looks like 18 chapters total, aren't you lucky). But that means I'm also at that super awesome stage where I'm starting to think about my next project, and then I get really super excited about it and outline the entire thing in about a day, and I get really super involved in developing the characters and their motivations and figuring out what happens to them and why and when, and then I get really super responsible and put it aside so I can sit on it and wait because if I start writing now T&C will never be finished.

(Parker is so dang scary you guys

like seriously you don't even know

and that's not even the worst of it.

You'll get one chapter a week and like it.)

Tee hee hee hee hee hee.

No comments: