Friday, October 21, 2011

Kittehs!

Can't live with 'em; can't it's frowned upon to hunt 'em for sport. Bobbi is owned by two cats, Rannie and Huck, and today she posted Huck's rules for existing: "Everything is here to be bitten; if it fights back, bite it more; Those things moving in the yard are fascinating; I must do more biting! Immediately!" And, of course, "It should be dinner time." My kitty seems to follow the same rulebook, although she doesn't go after me when I'm sorting laundry, but rather when I'm changing the sheets on the bed. She has her own rules, as well, namely "#14: 'In the morning while Mommy's getting ready and has to be out the door in 20 minutes' is the best time to demand petting and affection. 'In the evening when Mommy sits down and has nothing else to do' is the worst." That, in turn, led to Mr. Brindle posting this.

I should really put up some cat pictures at some point. Objectively speaking, Cecily is quite a pretty cat, and sweet. Bitey, but sweet.

No comments: