Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey

So: Not only did I get my mattress moved without a hitch last night (folded down the back seats, and everything just fit right in*), I also fixed my typewriter. Slid the carriage all the way to the left, turned it on and off a couple times, and BAM! I was click-clacking away again. Victory dances ensued.



*I've been driving this car for two years and haven't found a name for it, and now Nathan points out the obvious: TARDIS. Fangirl squeeeeeeeee!

4 comments:

Carteach0 said...

Lol. Fits

Susannah said...

Wibbly-wobbly. Does this mean you get to wear a Hawaiian shirt and take a vacay? :)

Joanna said...

Only if the vacay is on another planet and thousands of years in the future and/or past.

Amy: "I'm hundreds of years in the future!" Pause. "I've been dead for centuries."

The Doctor: "Oh good, you're a cheery one ... "

Cond0010 said...

You have a typewriter?

I thought they were hunted to extinction back in the 80's. :)