Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I feel all adventury and stuff.

So tomorrow I'm riding my bike from work straight down the Monon to the Tea Party, which is awesome because I won't have to pay for parking. However, I'm a little hung out to dry as to what to do for dinner. I'm thinking I'll grab something either downtown or when I cut through Broad Ripple on my way back, but I'm not sure what -- I haven't been downtown in ages, and I only have a budget of about $5. Any suggestions?

Also, as I noted over at Roberta's, there's a good chance I'll be mistaken for someone on the opposite side (on account of riding ol' Rusty the Trusty). Should make for some fun conversations. Pics* and a report to follow!



*And you'll actually get photos this time, 'cause my camera's USB cord is no longer in Purgatory storage.

7 comments:

charles said...

Yats (near College and 54th or 52nd?)is around $6, I think.

Anonymous said...

Yat's or the the gyro place by Fresh Market.

Shootin' Buddy

Roberta X said...

Meet up at Yat's? Give Tam a call today!

Tam said...

Yat's or Sam's Gyros.

Email me or sumpin'.

Michael said...

Goose, the Market, at 25th and Delaware.

Anonymous said...

Good grief, Goose the Market has an "Indiana Bacon of the Month" club.

Gee, I wonder where I'll be going to dinner next in Indianapolis?

Now I need to know the hand signal for bacon.

Shootin' Buddy

Joanna said...

E-mail sent, Tam. Also a voicemail but I left it on your cell phone 'cause I don't have Roseholme's number.