Friday, April 16, 2010

Blrglrl.

The post about my Tea Party adventures (with pictures! I promise!) will come tonight, after I get off work. I would have done it last night, but the problem with going everywhere on a bicycle is that you end up skating in at a quarter after nine, wishing your headlight was brighter and yelling at your quads to stop complaining, you can die when we get home. I seriously sat on the floor in my kitchen for five solid minutes sipping lemon water and trying to work up the will to crawl into bed. Totally worth it, though. I got to see Bill Whittle speak and it was awesome.

On a related note, "headwind" is a dirty word and we don't use it in this house.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Heh.

I just sprinted back south from 62nd and was so tired that it was a miracle I didn't wake up this morning still wearing my boots.

It's still early in the bicycling season for me, obviously...

Joanna said...

That's like not even a mile! You seriously need to get out more. Although what with the pollen clogging your alveoli and what-not, I suppose you get a pass. This time. :-P