Friday, February 05, 2010

Luxuries, schmuxuries.

My cosmetic brand of choice right now is E.L.F., which can be had at Meijer for $1 an item. (It was either that or the fake stuff they make for little girls.) It's not terrible -- you get what you pay for, in a good way -- but the mascara gets really smudgy after about two hours. Makes me look all emo an' junk, which I find hilarious. But as long as it doesn't melt the face off my skull, it'll have to do. At least my good lipstick is holding out, so I can still look fabulous while I eat my beans.

Eh. I'm not in a mud hut eating rice out of a burlap sack. Things could be worse.

2 comments:

og said...

My wife's sister's spent hours combined trowelling on stuff for the funeral last weekend. The Ogwife, not a thing. And she looked fantastic. You look fantastic, and it sure ain't because of makeup.

Roberta X said...

...But geesh, don;y use the cheap stuff around your eyes. Call Roseholme this weekend!