Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yay for moderm medicine!

As of this morning, I am now officially cleared for semi-annual checkups (as opposed to quarterly) with my doctor. This goes on for two years (plus one more year) and then I will be back to my normal, cancer-free life. Woot woot! Note that this would not have been possible without the timely -- as in "just in time" -- intervention of doctors who didn't futz around with waiting lists and "quality life years" crap. I got in, I got out, they caught it before it spread and I lost far fewer body parts than I would have otherwise. So Yzma and Obama can take their healthcare bill and shove it. I'm too busy enjoying my healthy life to put up with that nonsense!

3 comments:

Tam said...

Go Team You! :)

og said...

God bless you for ever and ever.

Frank W. James said...

God Bless!

All The Best,
Frank W. James