Friday, January 08, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

I just had my weekly "don't have to be at work tomorrow" moment that I get every Friday. Sure, I have to run errands tomorrow morning (including the BMV -- pray for me, brethren), but the roads aren't too horrible and I'm looking forward to getting out and getting things done. Plus there's only so much sit-at-home that I can stand in a month, and I used up my quota over the holidays (consecutive four-day weekends get a little old once the novelty wears off). I do have to make bread this weekend, though, so that'll give me something to do. Maybe I'll hit up Half Price Books with my Christmas money. I could use some new reading material. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recommend "The Collected Haikus of Shootin' Buddy, Volume I".

A touching read.

Shootin' Buddy