Friday, March 09, 2007

It's another column! YAYYYYYYYY! Only this one's about a serious subject.

Then again, when are they not?

I've got another one up at The Scenic Route, and I doubt this one will garner any hate mail. I consider this column to be part one of at least two, probably more. I don't know how long it will take to process through all of my New Orleans emotions, because this is the first time I've had a consistent outlet for them.

Speaking of New Orleans, there won't be a column or any bloggage next week because next week is Spring Break and I'm going back there to mud out some more houses. I'll be back on Sunday the 18th (probably late Sunday the 18th), and I'll have a new column up the Friday after that.

Anyway, I gotta go. We leave tomorrow at 8 a.m. and I still have to pack and run a bunch of errands and get some internship applications in the mail and stuff like that 'cause I won't have teh Interblargs in New Orleans.

Just think - no Internet for a whole week.

Mmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Mom said...

It will probably be good for you, like fasting. A purifying, healthy-cleansing type thingie.