Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hoo Boy.

I've been so tired the past few days because of homework and last-minute class projects that I'm having trouble seeing straight sometimes. The problem is, I know it's going to get worse before it gets better. I've still got my last project for J102 to finish (that's due Monday) and then on Tuesday I've got a 9:45 A.M. final. I won't get to really sleep in until Wednesday of next week, not even on Saturday or Sunday, because I'm going to a sleepover-girl talk-bonding thing at my church Friday night, and Sunday morning I want to get up and go to church. It helps that I've got my sister here with me; we keep each other going, and she ususally helps me to remind myself to get to bed at a reasonable time of the morning.

Of course, to top it all off, I'm going to have to drive straight from campus to my grandparents' house for Christmas (early). That's a 2.5 hour drive. I don't like driving; it aggravates my trick wrist and my sore ankle. Besides, I work better as a navigator in the passenger seat.

*sigh* Only 10 more days until I get to go home. Well, here's to waiting! *clink*

No comments: